Forex for you

I was nervous. No...I was really very nervous. This feeling cannot be described with words. I worked so hard and finally got the desired sum. My demo account was giving small and unstable profit. But it wasn't necessary for me. I had to find the broker then. It was the first difficulty.
There are so many of them. I looked through dozens of forums, various ratings and websites dedicated to this topic. Accidentaly I found one website where I found all the necessary information for me. Their support helped me to choose a broker according to my wishes and that was Forex4you. I opened my real account there. It was the third crucial day.
I clearly remember how I opened my first deal. It was a long position on EURUSD, 1 lot, take profit of 90 pips and stop loss of 20 pips. I used Fibo, trend channel and Stochastic (unfortunately I don't have print screen). From one point of view it all seems reasonable. But I lost my deal. Then the second one when I tried to get my loss back. And the third one which was opened in despair. All in all I lost 540$ or 27% of my deposit. Without any strengths a went to sleep...
Now I know all my mistakes. But that time I felt quite terrible. Now I understand that a forex trader is not the person who tries to guess in which direction the price will go. He is not a predictor. No.. He is a money manager and a person who can control his psychological state. And really once I was told (later I'll tell about that moment) that even if you simply use money management techniques and open deals by chance your trading will be near the breakeven point - no losses, no profit. But I didn't know it that time. I had a good reliable broker but spent little time on studying the market. Wasn't able to control my emotions....I was doing everything in contrast to rules. I was also told that practically everyone suffers from this problem. But my situation was quite different. I had to give money to my family. So two weeks later there was zero on muaccount...

1 comments: (+add yours?)

Unknown said...

I Will Give You A Forex Expert To Make Money Safely
https://youtu.be/h0WnBy41A8w

Post a Comment