Step to trading

Hi again! Yesterday I remembered my first steps in the direction of financial markets. I remember the overwhelming feeling of happiness about the fact that I can solve the problems of my family in the nick of time.
Yeah, it was really great. The idea of becoming a trader came to me when I was watching TV. One evening after the work I was lying on the sofa watching TV. There was evening news. To tell the truth I don't like news. There you can always see information about wars, crimes, unability of politicians to solve their countries' problems. And even that evening there was something like that. The narrator described Spanish crisis and the role of markets in the slowdown of the economy. That thought was quite interesting. And really why? Why do I have to suffer from the activity of brokers and traders? Why do those guys on Wall Street decide the way I should live? They alsways sell or buy something, making money out of nothing. I thought - so if they trade, made their fortunes, am I worse? That pushed me out of my sofa. I ran to my notebook and started surfing the Internet. I read articles all night. Only in the morning I was satisfied. Now I knew what to do...
The following day while I was at the university, then at work, my thoughts were in front of my computer.  When I came hope I took a pen, a piece of paper and started to create my "plan". After having made my plan I fell asleep as I had no strength at all. Now when I look at this paper I realize how silly I was. The only clever thought that was there is that I need to be ready for a serious work. According to my plan I needed at least 2000$. I opened demo account and started trying different types of trading strategies. Weel I forgot to say that I decided to trade currencies.
There was only one thing left - to find money. The feling that I wasn't right didn't come out of my mind. May be I had to earn that 2000$ and give them to my parents? But then I thought that there wouldn't be the end of this story. I made an agreement with my conscience - I would apply all my to efforts to escape the ruin. Though the feeling that I can be betrayed and that this is all scam didn't leave all the time I was preparing for trading. And I decided not to tell my parents about my plans.
It was a difficult period. I found another job as a waiter. I started to miss my clases at the university. I slept 5-6 hours a day.  The idea that all this gonna finish soon gave me strengths to cope with that crazy lifestyle. 70 days of tough period...... brrrrr. I don't want to go through that again. But anyway I reahed my target - I got the desired 2000$. I was on top of the world....


0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment